Information We Collect:
1. Information you provide us directly. Ainsworth may collect any and all information you provide when registering, accessing, or using the Sites or Services. Our Sites use several different forms that our customers can use to request information, products, and Services from Ainsworth. From these forms and submissions, we collect information which may include, but is not limited to, the following:
· Your name, age, date of birth, postal address, and email address
· Information concerning your pet (including name, gender, breed, date of birth, size)
· Your pet food brand preferences
· Your pet food supplier/retailer preferences
· Information from your browser or device, including, but not limited to, your IP address, location, cookie information, and hardware & software attributes
· Any content you submit to, on or through the Site (including, without limitation, data, text, files, information, images, graphics, photographs, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and/or other content or materials)
3. Log file information. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device. When you access the Sites or use the Services, our servers may automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Sites and/or Services, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. Similar information may also be collected from emails sent to our users which helps track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Sites and/or Services.
How We Use Your Information:
Any data, submissions or information collected from you may be used for any one or more of the following general purposes:
· To customize your access to the Sites and/or your experience while using the Services
· To fulfill requests and/or process transactions for information, products and/or services provided by Ainsworth
· To present you with and administer Ainsworth special offers, promotions, contests, and/or other features of the Sites and/or Services
· To enable your participation in features of the Sites and/or Services
· To improve the functionality of the Sites and/or Services and their respective features
· To improve customer service and market Ainsworth products, Services and related Ainsworth consumer information and assistance
· To communicate with you and provide you with information or receive your comments
· To conduct relevant marketing research
· To develop and test new products and features
· To monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
· For other legitimate purposes, which we strive to identify at the time of collection
Sharing Of Your Information:
We will not share, rent, or sell your information to third parties outside Ainsworth (or the group of companies of which Ainsworth is a part) for their separate marketing purposes. We will use and share your information for our own separate marketing purposes, including such marketing services by third parties that we may contract with solely for Ainsworth products, Services and/or Sites. We will not use your information to provide you with marketing offers or promotions from or for other third parties for their benefit. Third-party vendors who perform aspects of the Services (e.g., hosting of the Sites, designing and/or operating features of the Services, marketing, analytics tracking, sharing page-level content, and/or other administrative services) (“Service Providers”) may be provided access to your information (e.g., via cookies). Such Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Sites and/or Services under reasonable confidentiality terms, and any such information shared with third-party vendors will be limited to non-personally-identifiable information. Finally, we may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties, and we may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Responding to Legal Requests and Preventing Harm:
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States of America where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and/or is consistent with internationally recognized standards. Also, we may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to: (a) detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; (b) protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of any investigations; and (c) prevent death or imminent bodily harm. As a result, information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
How We Store Your Information:
Hey kids, we hope you enjoy our Sites. While some information provided on the Sites may be for entertainment and education purposes, please keep in mind that the Sites also contain advertisements for our products. If at any time you do not understand any information on the Sites or you are ever asked to provide information about yourself, then please check with your parents or legal guardians first. Ainsworth does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register on or with the Sites and/or for Services. The Sites, Services and their content are not directed at or intended for children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental or guardian consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us directly at 800-323-7738.
Your California Privacy Rights:
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Sites and/or Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us directly at 800-323-7738 or write us at: Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, LLC, Attn. Customer Service, 984 Water Street, Meadville, PA 16335.
DAD'S PET CARE984 Water Street Meadville, PA 16335
Submit questions via our Contact Us page.